Most people love delicious food and often can't control their appetite. As a result, at some point a person realizes that there is extra weight that needs to be saved.
If the situation is not very critical and you need to lose a few extra pounds, you can try to cope with this problem at home. But it must be done properly, following all the tips and tricks. This article will discuss which diets are best for losing weight at home and how to lose weight using simple tips.
Before choosing the optimal diet for weight loss at home, it is necessary to follow some important rules for those who want to practice a healthy diet. Indeed, to lose weight at home, sometimes it is enough to make small changes in diet.
- First of all, it is important to follow a proper diet. For metabolic processes in the body to "work" properly, food must be regular and a person must not feel hungry. The best choice is five meals a day. In addition, each portion should be small - about 200 grams.
- It is recommended to count calories to avoid overeating: if a person leads a passive lifestyle and tries to lose weight at the same time, he should not eat more than 1400 calories.
- For a glass of water before you start your meal.
- Regardless of the type of diet you choose, high-calorie foods should be eliminated from the diet immediately. Cakes, pastries and other sweets are taboo.
- Soda should be replaced with ordinary clean water and honey and sugar. Only small amounts of honey should be eaten and the person should not be allergic to it. It is also not recommended to consume sugar substitutes as it can have a negative effect on the body.
- All foods should be slightly salty. High-fat foods, as well as smoked meats, should be eliminated from the diet.
- Juice lovers should drink only fresh natural juices diluted in half with water. Forget the package water.
- Another important point is to be positive and believe in a positive outcome.
Of course, the main "emphasis" on weight loss at home should be diet and physical activity. In the modern world, people follow a very different diet. However, which one to use is advisable, depending on how much extra weight a person needs to lose.
You can lose some weight without following a full-fledged diet. With the help of fasting 1-2 times a week, you can bring your figure back to normal. During such a day you should eat a certain product (kefir, cucumber, buckwheat and others). Such emptying helps to stimulate metabolic processes and benefit the body.
If we are talking about a few pounds more than a kilogram, we can remove it with a few days of moderate nutrition.
The following example of a home-made diet to lose weight in a few days can be used:
- Breakfast: eggs or 150 g of cottage cheese, wholemeal bread crumbs, tea or juice.
- Second Breakfast: Low-fat yogurt or fruit (apples, citrus fruits, berries).
- Lunch: a small plate of vegetable soup, 150 g of boiled meat or fish, a serving of green salad. The diet should not consist only of vegetables and protein foods. Whole grain porridge with vegetable salad is also suitable.
- Snack: Vegetable salad or fruit.
- Meals: low-fat yogurt or kefir and black bread loaves.
The dishes in this sample menu may vary, but the sample diet should be followed for several days. You should not apply such a diet for more than a week.
"Extreme" diet for a few days
More radical diets with many options are designed to lose weight fast. However, because such food systems are not balanced, the human body is not saturated with the substances it needs. This means that such a diet can have a negative impact on health. Therefore, such a diet should never be used by people diagnosed with severe heart disease, digestive and visceral pathologies and other chronic diseases. Also, you can't train like a sad mother. It should be borne in mind that such weight loss is extremely excessive and stressful for the body. And the pounds lost quickly are very likely to return soon.
- On the first day of such a diet you should drink only kefir (0, 7 liters per day) and eat an apple in the evening.
- During the second day, you should eat a vegetable salad (cucumber, cabbage, tomato) with a little oil. You can drink only sugar-free tea.
- Third day - kefir fasting day is repeated.
- The fourth day - you should have breakfast with an egg and a cup of tea, dinner with small (100 g) boiled meat and 100 grams of green peas, an orange for an afternoon snack, 2 baked apples and yogurt.
- The fifth day - breakfast should be low-fat cottage cheese (150 g), lunch - a cup of kefir, dinner - low-fat yogurt. You can drink sugar-free tea during the day.
Such a system allows you to lose up to 5 kg, but for those who are interested in how to lose weight at home and at the same time maintain good health, this diet is almost not suitable.
A more balanced diet is a soup-based diet, the essence of which is the consumption of a special diet soup made from vegetables.
The recipe for this soup is as follows: you should take 5 onions, a small head of cabbage, two bell peppers and two tomatoes, celery and parsley each. All these vegetables should be chopped and covered with boiling water. After 20 minutes, when the vegetables are ready, add the chopped greens. This fat-burning soup should be eaten every day for seven days. You can eat as much as you want. In addition, the consumption of berries and apples on the first day is allowed. In the second - boiled vegetables without salt and spices and baked potatoes. On the third day - eat boiled vegetables, along with soup. The fourth is a vegetable and a banana. On the fifth and sixth days, in addition to soup, you can eat boiled meat (up to 300 grams) and vegetables. On the last day, boiled rice and unsweetened fruit juice are added to the menu.
This diet is not recommended for more than a week. But if you follow all the recommendations, this diet will allow you to lose 4-5 kg during this period.
Diet with buckwheat at home
There are also simpler home weight loss diets that can help you lose weight fast and effectively. Buckwheat is a very useful grain product, so when consumed, a person loses weight and at the same time receives many substances that the body needs. This has a positive effect on his appearance. However, it is impossible to apply such a diet for a very long time, because long-term observation is a mono-diet that has a negative impact on health. Therefore, you should not "sit" in the buckwheat halves for more than a week.
The essence of the simplest way of such a diet is as follows: for seven days you should eat only buckwheat, in the evening evaporate with boiling water and infuse overnight. It should be eaten without salt and spices. You can also drink low-fat kefir. The daily dose is 250 g of dried buckwheat and 1 liter of kefir. You can drink green tea and plain water. With this diet you can lose up to 5 kg in 7 days. Reviews show that it is relatively easy to continue such a diet. However, if a person does not follow a proper diet after the end of the diet, the results obtained are unlikely to be preserved.
Diet for several months
Longer diets to lose weight can be applied at home. If a person needs to lose an impressive amount of pounds, in this case at home will make a special food system designed for several months, which is less fast and effective. The principles for this type of weight loss correspond to a special system that can be the basis for losing weight at home for a long time. It is recommended to observe for at least three months, during which time the body joins a special diet and begins to take it at the required level.
There are some important principles to follow during this diet:
- Don't starve.When there is a lack of nutrition, all the processes in the body slow down and the body begins to accumulate fat. As a result, no weight loss occurs. To prevent hunger, you need to eat small portions every 3 hours - 200 grams each
- Count calories and eat quality food.By sticking to this system, you should pay special attention to the quality of food and the amount of calories consumed. If a person does not exercise much, it should not exceed 1200 calories per day. Sugar, fats, baked goods, alcohol, starchy foods should be excluded from the menu.
- Chew food very well.This improves digestion and prevents overeating, because the feeling of satiety when chewing slowly develops even before a person eats a lot. This will help speed up your weight loss.
- Drink a lot.For at least eight glasses of clean water every day. It is also recommended to drink a cup of green tea without sugar daily.
- Minimize fast carbs,replace them with whole grains and whole grains.
- Don't eat salt and sugar, which slow down weight loss.
The system provides weekly fasting days that will speed up the weight loss process. You can arrange rice, apple, watermelon days and more.
The menu can be prepared using the following instructions:
- For breakfast, you can eat cereal bars, cereals, fruit and nut mixes, egg dishes.
- It is recommended to eat salads, vegetable soups, lean chicken, scrambled eggs, whole grains for lunch.
- You can eat apple, kefir, boiled fish, vegetable salad for lunch.
- Dark chocolate, muesli, fruits are suitable for dessert.
Carbohydrate Free Home Diet
The essence of such a food system is very simple: you just need to remove some products from the menu: pasta, honey, cottage cheese, jam, alcohol, pasta, soda, sweet fruits.
- For breakfast, you can have tea with two boiled eggs and a slice of cheese. Another option is 100 g of boiled beef.
- For the second breakfast - 100 g of cottage cheese with low-fat sour cream.
- It is recommended to eat chicken soup or boiled fish for lunch.
- For an afternoon snack - an apple, a cup of kefir or 100 g of cheese.
- For dinner - meat with cooked fish or herbs.
A diet based on such a pattern should be applied for a month and at the same time lead an active lifestyle.
This diet should not be used by people with diseases of the kidneys, heart, digestive system, as well as lactating women, pregnant women and the elderly.
Recipes with photos, diet dinner to lose weight
In order not to be bored for a long time in the diet, it is worth to diversify the menu using recipes for dietary meals at lunch prepared from permitted products. Here are some options for such dishes.
Pumpkin puree soup
Required: 200 g chicken fillet, 2 small zucchini, 100 g low-fat cheese, 1 onion, garlic, spices and salt to taste, olive oil - 2 tbsp. l.
Preparation: Fry pumpkin and onions, add a little garlic. Boil the broth, remove the meat from it. Put the fried vegetables in the cooked broth and simmer for about 20 minutes. Then grind the soup with a mixer until smooth, add salt, spices, grate the cheese. Meat can be given separately.
Diet chicken cutlets
Required: 400 g chicken fillet, 1 onion, 30 g kefir, 100 g cabbage, sesame seeds and a little flour, 1 tsp. starch, salt, garlic, pepper - to taste.
Preparation: Wrap the meat, onion and garlic in a meat grinder, add spices, kefir and starch, salt. Mix the mixture very well, make round meatballs with wet hands and cook in flour and sesame seeds. Put in a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. You can serve with herbs.
Required: 300 g chicken fillet, 2 potatoes, 1 bell pepper, 1 onion and 1 carrot each, 300 g Brussels sprouts, salt and spices.
Preparation: Prepare chicken fillet broth, remove the meat. Cut vegetables into cubes. First put the carrots and potatoes in the broth, after 10 minutes add the peppers, onions and cabbage. Salt and pepper everything. After closing the soup, add the minced meat.
Required: 800 g of cod, 300 g of pumpkin each, sweet pepper and eggplant, 500 g of tomatoes, 50 g of onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, 100 g of white wine, salt, pepper.
Preparation: Finely chop the onion and a clove of garlic, fry in oil. Peel and chop the tomatoes, add to the pan and cook for a few minutes. In another pan, fry the eggplant and pumpkin, cut into rings. Mix all the vegetables in a bowl and add the wine. Marinate the fish in lemon juice, add salt and pepper. Place the fillet on top of the vegetables and cover everything with a lid for about half an hour.
Home Diet for Men
Often not only women but also men need to lose a few pounds. For starters, men need to change their lifestyle, get rid of bad habits and adjust their lifestyle and diet.
Men who work out should consume about 2, 000 calories a day.
An example menu during this period might look like this:
- Breakfast - green salad with lemon juice and two eggs, coffee.
- Lunch - 200 grams of fish or meat, vegetable casserole, juice.
- Dinner - vegetable soup, baked potatoes, tea.
- You can eat kefir, yogurt, fruits as a snack.
You can follow any diet at home, but it is very important to do it right and monitor your health carefully. Unbalanced feeding systems cannot be applied for a long time. If a person needs to lose a few pounds, it is enough to adjust the diet in favor of healthy foods and to fast from time to time. If healthy habits take root forever, the results can be saved.
Those who want to lose more weight should choose a suitable long-term nutrition system. In most cases, they choose by trial and error, because each person perceives a certain nutritional system individually. But even if you are able to lose weight, after the diet, it is important to eat properly and not eat too much to keep your figure slim.