Every woman who looks at her figure is familiar with the problem of weight loss. Often, diets are applied when the excess weight exceeds 5 kg or more. In this case, express methods designed for 2-3 days are not suitable. There are special programs on how to lose weight in a month, developed by leading experts in dietetics. With the help of these complexes, you can lose extra weight without harming your health.
Fast diets will be effective for emptying and cleansing the body at once, but will not help you get rid of the problem forever. A monthly weight loss program based solely on speeding up your metabolism will help you achieve a lasting result. Gradual burning of body fat not only allows you to lose 4-5 kg, but also prevents the appearance of excess weight after completing the diet.
Rules and principles of monthly weight loss program
When it comes to weight loss programs, many expect to lose extra pounds quickly and without much difficulty. However, not everyone takes into account that the result may vary depending on the type and severity of the diet.
Experts warn that the result depends in many ways on the initial weight and is calculated as a percentage. If the initial weight is 100 kg, you can lose 10 kg, which is 10% in a month. Using the same technique, the result with a starting weight of 70 kg is unlikely to be more than 6-7 kg at the same time.
Thus, in order to lose 5 kg, the duration of the diet should be 4 weeks. On average, if you are overweight by 10 or more kilograms, you should follow a weight loss program for 30 days.
The more weight you have, the easier it is to fight it. Make sure you follow your diet to get lasting results without compromising your health.
Food mode and balanced menu
The main principles of the diet are: reducing the caloric content of food, as well as the proper balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. To create an energy deficit where the body will actively burn fat from its own reserves, you need to reduce the consumption of easily digestible carbohydrates. The total caloric intake of the daily menu should be 1000-1300 Kcal, depending on the type of employment and physical activity.
Protein stays in the diet because it is important to protect muscle tissue. The combination of proteins, fats and carbohydrates must be comfortable enough for all internal systems to function normally.
Diet is a prerequisite for menu design.All meals should be equal (no more than 200-250 Kcal), portions should be the same (no more than 200 g) and their frequency should not exceed 3 hours.The optimal diet is five meals a day.
Physical activity and sports training
Exercise is an auxiliary discipline, without which it is impossible to achieve effective weight loss. When making an individual plan on how to lose weight in a month, you need to think about the fact that physical training should be carried out between meals. During the diet, exercise should stimulate the fat burning process by improving metabolism.
It should be noted that physical activity should be calculated so as not to burn more than 200 Kcal during exercise. Otherwise, you may experience energy loss and other side effects. Exercise, as well as a diet, should be divided into several stages during the day.
Daily routine and lifestyle
All diet programs are stressful for the body. For the weight loss process to take place without complications, you need to give up all bad habits and follow a regimen.Lifestyle changes - smoking, regular alcohol consumption, eating before bed and other bad habits negatively affect the functioning of the body's internal systems. By changing your diet and lifestyle, you can lose 5 kg per month at home, as well as maintain weight after completing the diet.
It should be noted that the last meal should not be later than 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to compile an individual diet, exercise and rest based on a personal work schedule. Nutritionists recommend distributing food at 3-4 hour intervals. This time will be enough to not want to break the regime by eating snacks.
A properly prepared diet will help you lose weight in a month. You can use ready-made menus recommended for certain diet programs. In this case, it is important to strictly follow all the recommendations of experts. You can design the menu yourself - for this you need to learn about the features, calorie content and compatibility of the most popular products.
Because each organism has its own characteristics, an individual diet will be more effective. In addition, you can take into account the taste preferences when designing recipes and menus. An important role in the composition of the diet is the financial side - many programs recommend the use of quite expensive products.
Ready meals contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates. When broken down, the body receives the necessary energy, vitamins and other nutrients. The more calories a meal contains, the more energy should be expended. All unspent calories remain and are converted into body fat.
The diet category includes foods high in protein and complex carbohydrates, but low in fat. This ratio provides everything the body needs, but prevents the appearance of extra pounds.
Recommended low-calorie foods for diet menus:
- Grain. This category includes whole grains, bran and sprouted grains.
- Vegetables, fruits and berries. Almost all vegetables are low in calories, including: cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, squash, radishes. Of the fruits, citrus fruits, apples, pineapples and apricots are the lowest in calories.
- Greens. Fresh herbs are characterized not only by high amounts of nutrients, but also by low calorie content.
For effective weight loss, all harmful foods should be eliminated from the diet. Not only should you limit your weight loss, but you should also try not to go on the menu after you have left the diet.
It is necessary to exclude from the weight loss program for a month:
- Alcohol. All types of alcohol, cocktails and beer are high in calories. Due to its high content of sugar and yeast, it helps to increase body fat, especially in problem areas: back, abdomen, legs.
- Flour and bakery products. Due to the high content of gluten, flour products are poorly absorbed and deposited in the intestinal wall. In addition, pasta, bread and other flour products have a high energy value and therefore help to lose weight fast.
- Butter. This product contains more than 80% fat, regular use disrupts metabolism and raises cholesterol levels. When losing weight in 30 days, it is necessary to include in the menu more useful vegetable oils than animal fats.
Prohibited foods in the diet include fizzy drinks, fast food, semi-finished industrial products, smoked meats, pickles and marinades. It is recommended to exclude ready meals containing preservatives, dyes and other food additives from the menu.
The principle of a 30-day diet is very simple: eat in moderation, do not overeat harmful foods, try not to skip meals, and do not eat too much. When designing the menu, take into account the calorie content and biological composition of all the ingredients that will be prepared in the diet.
Divide your daily diet into 5 meals. Each plays an important role in the process of losing weight, so you can not skip one meal or replace it with another. To lose weight effectively in a month, the menu should be designed taking into account the recommendations of experts.
Your first meal should be satisfying and energetic. The best sources of this are complex carbohydrates that are gradually released into the bloodstream and maintain the required glucose level for 3 hours. Thanks to this breakfast, you will not feel hungry and will provide the body with all the necessary substances.
- Scrambled eggs, tomato salad, a slice of black bread;
- cottage cheese, cucumber, radish and parsley salad;
- Buckwheat (in water) or kefir, with cheese;
- Cheesecake or steam cutlets;
- omelet or vegetable casserole.
Use olive, cotton or linseed oil for salad dressing. You can make a dressing with lemon juice and any spices.
Recommended breakfast calories 330-350 Kcal.Eating fresh vegetables rich in grains and fiber can give you as much energy as you need.Permitted portion: No more than 200 g without drink.
snack or lunch
It is one of the most important foods to help you stay on the road and get rid of hunger before dinner. The caloric content of a snack should not exceed 100 Kcal, so any fruit or light vegetable snack.
- Sweet pepper, tomato and cucumber salad;
- A glass of juice;
- Any citrus fruit.
The main ingredients for a dinner menu are fiber-rich proteins and vegetables. Optionally, you can prepare a meal from one or more meals, the main condition is that the amount eaten should not exceed 250 grams.
A light snack helps you feel comfortable until the evening. Although there is no strong feeling of hunger after a meal, it is recommended to have a snack with an apple, grapefruit or a glass of juice.
A light but nutritious meal will help you get rid of the habit of choking at night. The energy value of the evening intake should not exceed 200 Kcal, and at the same time provide the necessary saturation. Protein products are essential, carbohydrates should be discarded.
Daily Menu Examples
- Oatmeal with dried fruit, low-fat milk and any fruit.
- Fresh vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers) with feta cheese.
- Chicken soup with vegetable juice, chopped vegetables (previously sweet, tomatoes, cabbage, lots of greens). You can use 1/2 teaspoon for salad dressing. olive or flaxseed oil or kefir.
- Crackers or biscuits (50 g), a glass of citrus juice.
- Bulgarian pepper or rice stuffed with rice and vegetables and chopped veal, chicken or turkey. Slices of cheese, tomatoes, parsley.
- Cucumber salad with kefir. Sandwich with cheese (crackers).
- Steamed cottage cheese pancakes, a glass of berries.
- Boiled broccoli, a piece of grilled white fish, fresh tomatoes.
- Oatmeal, green tea or herbal decoction.
- Omelet of two eggs, dried fruit compote.
- Buckwheat (can be filled with a tablespoon of vegetable oil) or kefir, steamed cutlet.
- Tomato, soft cheese, dried fruit decoction.
- Chicken breast decorated with baked vegetables. A glass of sour milk or low-fat milk.
- Curd cheese casserole, oatmeal or fruit salad.
- A piece of boiled fish, parsley and cabbage salad (dressing - lemon juice).
Dietary foods are not just water-based vegetable salads and cereals. You can prepare many healthy light meals and flavors from simple and affordable products.
- Take a thyme, a glass of oatmeal, carrots, eggs and a bunch of fresh herbs (onions and parsley).
- Wash the vegetables well and rub with fine cloves (do not peel the pumpkin). Finely chop the onion and parsley with a knife or chop in a blender. Add a little salt and mix well to make vegetable juice.
- Sprinkle into cereal, mix with vegetables and let sit for 15 minutes to absorb all the liquid.
- Beat one egg, mix well again and make small meatballs.
Cutlets can be cooked in a double boiler, air cooler or oven (+ 180 ° C). Arrange a loaf pan with parchment paper to prevent the cutlets from sticking. A delicious, satisfying breakfast with a minimum of calories in 20 minutes will be ready.
Mushroom soup with buckwheat
- Pour 2 liters of water into a pot and bring to a boil with salt. Rinse with 5 tbsp. l. buckwheat and pour boiling water.
- Champignons are well cleaned of dust, washed in cold water and cut into thin cubes. Fry the mushrooms in a dry pan for 10 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- When the buckwheat is tender, add the mushrooms and continue to cook on a higher heat for 10 minutes.
Finely chop the parsley and green onion and add to the soup for a few minutes until soft.
Physical training complex
When considering program options on how to lose 5 kg a month at home, you should take into account the level of physical activity.Lack of movement and physical inactivity are the main reasons to avoid overeating.Lack of exercise in the diet is a major obstacle to weight loss. To speed up your metabolism and get rid of extra weight, you should include simple but effective exercises.
It is recommended to hold at least 3 sessions a week for 30 minutes. The optimal time for sports is chosen individually.
It will help you lose weight fast in a month:
- Regular training. Try to exercise every day. Systematic exercise helps break down body fat.
- Intense training. Depending on the type of profession and level of physical activity, as well as the selected menu, you should choose the most intense training regime. The sign of sufficient tension is sweating, which should appear 5 minutes after the start of the exercise.
If a low-calorie menu is used, power loads should be avoided. With this option, a 10-minute daily walk at a brisk pace is enough to lose weight.
- Jump rope. The easiest and most effective way to lose the right amount of pounds quickly. Due to its simplicity and accessibility, classes can be held not only at home, but also outdoors. Jumping options are selected depending on the level of training and skill. Lesson time: 10 minutes or 150-200 jumps.
- Jumping. Starting position: stand up, straighten your back, press hard. Slowly bend forward (wooden pose) to reach the ground with your fingertips. Gently transfer the gravity of the ground to your toes. Try to jump close to your arms while straightening your body. This exercise helps to burn fat around the waist and hips, and at the same time tightens the abdominal cavity. Repeat 3-5 times.
- Jumpers. Stand up straight, stand on your feet and jump as high as possible. The pace of implementation is average, the number is 10 times.
- Aerobics. Perform any body movement by imitating a fast, energetic dance. It is played with the best rhythmic music. Exercise is suitable for those who are significantly overweight and can not withstand a heavier load.
A monthly weight loss program helps you lose 5 kg without harming your health. But you do not have to immediately go to the usual menu and lifestyle to combine the results. One of the most important steps in the fight for a lean body is to go on a diet.
Within 4 weeks, the body silently returns to the new regime, so there is no need to return to the old diet. Continue to limit unhealthy foods and foods to be established.
Sometimes you can relax after completing your diet. Once a week you can take some red (dry), cakes or flavors, but in moderation.
Don't forget a balanced diet. The daily diet should contain all the necessary organic substances and vitamins. To maintain your shape, you can cleanse your body of toxins by fasting 1-2 times a month. Do not give up sports and light sports.