The homeland of the 6-petalled diet is Sweden. The author of the original weight loss method is a well-known nutritionist Anna Johansson. He was the one who developed the basic principles of nutrition that you can lose weight without harming your health. This method is also known as the "chamomile diet" or "flower diet" because it is based on a six-day mono menu. Anna Johansson herself described the feeding scheme in the form of a beautiful flower and the names of the products allowed for consumption on the day indicated on each petal.
6 Petal Diet Rules
6 Petal Diets are extremely simple. It consists of a six-day mono-diet complex. Only the specified foods should be consumed every day. In the complex, protein days change with carbohydrate ones, which speeds up metabolism, burns accumulated fat reserves and leads to weight loss. When following a 6-petal diet, the use of non-carbonated water, at least 1. 5 liters, tea (herbal, green, black), decoction and fruit, but without the addition of sugar, is indicated. Water should be taken in small sips 30 minutes before meals and one hour after. It is not recommended to drink food with water.
The main rule of the 6-petal weight loss method is not to change the petal days at your own discretion, but to follow them exactly as indicated in the nutrition plan.
6 Petal Diet Rules:
- 1 day - fish.Only fish (raw, boiled, cooked, steamed) is allowed on the menu. Fish is known as the most digestible protein. Enriches body with beneficial Omega-3 acids
- Day 2 - Vegetables.Vegetables are allowed to be eaten raw, cooked, baked, boiled.
- Day 3 - chicken.Eat only chicken, without skin. Chicken broth is allowed.
- Day 4 - grain.Boiled porridge (oats, rice, buckwheat) is used.
- Day 5 - cottage cheese.Low-fat milk and fermented milk products (cottage cheese, natural yogurt, kefir, boiled milk) are allowed.
- Day 6 - fruity.You should only eat fruits and berries. You can mix them in a fruit salad. Instead of a snack, you can drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice or fruit drink.
Nutritionists recommend fasting on the 7th day. To consolidate the results of weight loss, you should use only purified water during the day.
To combine the weight loss results in the output, you need to remove it from the menu:
- Fresh baked goods, flour and wheat flour products;
- Sweets and confectionery;
- Canned and smoked products;
- Butter, cocoa;
- Carbonated and alcoholic beverages.
6 Petal Diet Contraindications:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- diseases of the liver, kidneys, pancreas;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diabetes mellitus;
- Any disease during exacerbation.
Tips and tricks
Tips and tricks for a 6-petal diet:
- First of all, you must carefully prepare to follow a diet. To do this, it is worth preparing a certain menu for 6 days, depending on the products allowed. It is better to use simple recipes and choose only fresh products that do not contain preservatives.
- Fractional meals are recommended about 5-6 times a day. You should not eat strictly by the hour, it is better to eat at the slightest hunger.
- The last meal should be 2 hours before bedtime.
- Portions should be small.
- During the day you should drink sugar-free purified water, herbal infusions, teas (green, black, herbal).
- You need the right way to combine weight loss results. You should not immediately eat forbidden foods on the menu, but teach your body to eat properly. The speech should be extended for a few days or better for a week. All allowed foods should dominate the diet with the 6-leaf weight loss method and regularly replace the protein menu with the carbohydrate one.
How long can you diet?
6 petal weight loss method helps to lose 5-7 kg of excess weight. This is the perfect emergency weight loss program. However, obese people should not interfere. How long can you sit on a 6-petal diet? The diet method itself is designed for 6 days. On the 7th day, according to the rules, there should be a discharge - use only water. To maintain your weight, it is recommended that you stick to a 6-petal method every six months.
If the principle of nutrition of 6 petals is completely suitable for you, if the results of weight loss still do not satisfy you, you can repeat the diet, but not earlier than 2 weeks before the end of the previous one. To combine the results, it is worth regularly changing the days of consumption of only protein and only carbohydrate foods. The maximum effect can be achieved by increasing physical activity. You should not use the elevator, do not exercise, do not exercise, take long walks in the fresh air.
Monday is Fish Day
- Two steamed fish cakes;
- Fried golden steak;
- Fish meatballs;
- Baked carp.
Tuesday is vegetable day
- Cucumber, tomato, bell pepper salad;
- Vegetable casserole;
- Grilled vegetables.
Wednesday Chicken Day
- Boiled chicken breast;
- steamed chicken cutlets;
- Broth with a piece of chicken fillet;
- Chicken meatballs.
Thursday is grain day
- oatmeal over water;
- Rice porridge;
- Porridge "5 grains".
Friday is cottage cheese day
- Curd with natural yogurt;
- cottage cheese casserole.
Saturday Fruit Day
- berry juice;
- Fruit Salad;
- Freshly squeezed juice (peach, pineapple, orange to taste);
- Orange, kiwi, grapefruit.
Discharged on the seventh day, drink only degassed purified water, at least 2 liters is indicated. This is the right way out of the 6 petal diet that will help you combine weight loss results.
6-petal diet recipes.
- Silver carp fillet;
- Vegetable oil;
Bone fillet, rinse, chop with a meat grinder. Refrigerate the minced meat (20 minutes). Then salt the minced meat, mix thoroughly, make cutlets and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown on both sides.
Have fun on delicate fish cakes on 6-petal fish day.
- Cabbage acid;
- Cucumbers (pickled or pickled to taste);
- Vegetable oil.
Boil beets, carrots and potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. Cut cucumbers into cubes. Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, add sauerkraut, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, salt to taste.
Vinaigrette diversifies the diet into a 6-petal diet of vegetables a day.
- Chicken fillet;
- Dried cinnamon;
- Sweet pepper powder.
Make minced chicken fillet (grind in a meat grinder). Add eggs, salt, cinnamon and pepper to the minced meat and mix well. We make small balls of minced meat. We moisten the minced meat with water from time to time so that it does not stick to your hands. Cook in a double boiler for 30 minutes.
It is recommended to include meatballs in your chicken day diet with a 6-leaf diet.
Pour water into the pot, bring to a boil, add oatmeal. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally (10-20 minutes). Leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
Oatmeal is a very healthy food that helps improve digestion and cleanse the intestines. In the 6-petal diet, it is worth including oatmeal in the breakfast cereal menu.
- cottage cheese;
Add an egg, a pinch of salt to the curd and mix until smooth. We make cutlets. Moisten the dough with water so that it does not stick to your hands. In a preheated bowl, fry in melted butter on both sides until golden brown.
Add delicious cheesecakes for breakfast to your 6-petal diet cottage cheese daily menu.
- Red currant;
Dilute the sugar in warm water and cool. Put the berries in hot syrup and leave for 3 hours. Before serving, add ice cubes to the fruit drink, garnish with mint leaves.
Berry juice, a 6-petal diet fruit, is a tonic drink that can be included in the daily menu.
How much can you lose weight?
"How much to lose weight on a 6-petal diet? " - this question is of interest to anyone who wants to lose weight. According to reviews, the 6-petal diet is actually 0. 6-0 per day. It is possible to lose 9 kg. So you can lose 5-7 extra pounds in a week.
Eating a single meal a day is like eating a separate meal. Carbohydrates and proteins do not mix with each other, so the accumulated fats break down. A monotonous diet forces the body to "wait" for new products to arrive, thereby encouraging the use of existing fat reserves. Consecutive changes in the days of consumption of one-component products affect the metabolism, which does not have time to get used to the constantly changing menu, and therefore excludes the energy-saving mode.
In general, the diet is easily tolerated and eliminates feeling unwell, fatigue, hunger. However, for weight loss, it is recommended to follow a diet of 6 petals no earlier than 2 weeks after the end of the previous course.
Which is better - a 6-petal diet or your favorite?
Both methods of weight loss have their advantages and features. These are similar in principle: the daily order of products allowed in the menu, as well as the duration - 6 days.
During the 3-day diet, you should consume only liquids (water, broth, fruit drink). Water days alternate with vegetable, fruit and protein days. Not everyone can withstand such severe restrictions. In addition, fasting days can damage the gastrointestinal tract. In this case, you should take into account the daily caloric intake of your diet and do not eat after 18: 00. You can lose 8-10 kg in 6 days.
6-petal diet eliminates hunger. You can also eat in the evening, but it is recommended not to eat the last meal 2 hours before bedtime. Each day's menu is distinguished by a number of acceptable products. The diet is varied, including all the products the body needs, including fermented milk. Portion size is not limited, there is no need to calculate the daily calorie intake. You can lose 5-7 kg in 6 days.
Thus, the Favori diet is stricter than 6 petals and the results are more impressive. It is worth choosing a method to lose weight individually, taking into account the characteristics of your body and your personal preferences in nutrition.