Drinking diet is one of the most radical ways to lose weight. As the name implies, it is based solely on the serious use of liquids without other products. In its complexity, it is definitely like hunger. However, its popularity is growing every year.
There are new people trying this method to get rid of extra pounds. The drinking diet menu is very simple - no more moisture and no other food. It is the simplicity and effectiveness of such a restriction in foods that determines the widespread use of the technique.
Types of Drinking Diets
The original pure water diet was developed for 30 days. Most doctors are very critical of this approach to weight loss and forbid their patients and healthy people to apply such restrictions.
The truth is that malnutrition can have a very negative effect on the human body with the development of irreversible pathologies for such a long time. In addition to mass loss, the liver, kidneys and heart can be transplanted.
Therefore, according to the current restrictions, the drinking diet menu can be divided into:
- 14 days. It is considered the most difficult;
- 7 days;
- 2-3 days;
- "Drinking Day".
For people who haven't tried this method of losing weight, it's a good idea to start with the last two options. More experienced people can live in the same water for a week or longer.
Basics of drinking diet
As the name implies, a person is not allowed to use anything other than liquid. The psychological attitude of the person preparing for severe restrictions is very important.
Not everyone can live without moisture without solid food.
Based on the main drink, the following menus of the drinking diet are selected:
- Water.Pure H2O. requires use. For at least 2. 0 liters of water per day. The technique is considered the most difficult, because such a diet is extremely weak in terms of nutrients. It is not recommended to abstain from food for more than 2-3 days. This can adversely affect the condition of the human body;
- Bouillon.Vegetable, fish, meat and fruit soups can be the main. First, an ordinary liquid pot is cooked, then the whole solid part is set aside and the broth is consumed. It is important to use only natural ingredients. Comfortable foods or comfortable foods are not suitable;
- Milk.The ideal product for this version of the method is 2% kefir. Provides the body not only with essential fluids, but also essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. The 14-day drinking diet menu is based on most fermented dairy products. Instead of kefir, you can use different yogurts or 1, 5% milk. Second, it is less required because it is poorly absorbed by the adult body due to the small amount of lactase enzyme in the gut;
- Water.The main ones are freshly squeezed drinks from natural fruits or vegetables. People with allergies should be careful about this diet choice. The water should be diluted 1: 1 with boiled water before use;
- Tea or jelly.The main thing is the naturalness of the chosen drink.
There are a few important rules to follow to make your diet menu as effective as possible for seven days or more and not harm your body:
- You can't limit yourself to everything right away. One week before starting this method to lose weight, it is worth reducing food portions and consuming more fluids;
- drink at least two liters of water or other product per day;
- It's worth starting with "Drinking Day" modes or not spending more than 72 hours on yourself;
- If you experience significant anxiety or deterioration, stop this practice immediately.
The right way to get out of a strict drinking diet is extremely important. Provides a gradual return to a normal diet. For the first few days, you only need to eat breakfast with cottage cheese or porridge, lunch and dinner are still liquid. After two days, the second meal may include lean meat or fish. Only at the end of the first week after quitting the diet can you continue the previous menu completely.
Expected effects and possible consequences
As evidenced by numerous reviews of experts, it is possible to lose five to seven kilograms in seven days with such a restriction on food. Those who successfully complete this weight loss course feel light and strong in the body. However, you need to understand that with a wrong exit from the diet, the lost mass can return. The main thing is smoothness and restraint in this process.
If side effects occur, you should see a doctor immediately. In general, it is advisable to consult a doctor before starting such a serious restriction.
The most common adverse reactions are:
- first abdominal discomfort;
- general weakness, feeling of weakness;
- Anemia and hypovitaminosis.
Drinking diet is a very radical way to fight excess weight.
It is recommended to be performed only by healthy people with appropriate initial training.